martedì 13 settembre 2016

blue, bold and bright


I really love when illustrations are fulfilled of details, they attract your attention and take you inside their world. I talked about this some time ago, if you want you can read here the older post titled exactly life is in details.

at the same time I think that it’s stunning when illustrations with just two colors and few lines can create a feeling. I’m charmed by these mix between illustration and graphic design.
plain colors and the right arrangement in the empty space can say a lot and can make you create your own story instead of following one.

sato kanae is a japanese illustrator and her pieces are bright, bold, adorable, incredibly eye catching, I can’t stop pinning them! and I totally love the little blue dressed girl making a bow…



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento