giovedì 3 ottobre 2013

a little yellow umbrella

so lovely these two illustrations. a splash of yellow in a rainy and grey day… 
rain apart, this is the color of the sky here today. I’m metereophatic, my mood 
changes with weather and I can’t do anything about it. so… today it’s not 
one of my better days, and I have yet to finish my suitcase… 

it’s really hard to pack for perù, I don’t really know how the weather is there, 
and I cannot decide what to bring with me… I have technical cloth for trekking, wool 
sweaters, three pair of jeans, so many pair of socks and panties [we will sleep each 
night in a different hotel then we could not wash anything…], 20 t-shirt [including 
my earth day t-shirt!] something for the evenings… the problem is that now it is spring 
in perù, and I never know what to wear in spring, not even here!! 

sono adorabili queste due illustrazioni. uno schizzo di giallo in un giorno grigio 
e piovoso… pioggia a parte, questo è il colore che il cielo ha oggi. e io sono 
meteoropatica, non posso farci niente. quindi… oggi non è uno dei miei giorni 
migliori, e devo ancora finire di fare la valigia per il perù…

è veramente difficile prepararla, non so davvero cosa portarmi perché non so come 
sia il clima là… ho vestiti tecnici per le escursioni, maglioni di lana, tre paia di 
jeansun milione di paia di calze e mutande [dormiremo ogni notte in un albergo 
diverso e non avremo la possibilità di lavare niente…], venti magliette [compresa
la mia maglietta dell’earth day!], qualcosa per la sera… il vero problema è che in perù 
adesso è primavera, e io in primavera non so mai come vestirmi, neanche qui!

1, 2. raindrops . tatsuro kiuchi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento