mercoledì 28 agosto 2013

5-6-7-8… workout!


ok curiosetti, summer is over and I need to start again with gym and workout! 
I have trained all summer long, but less than during winter… and now it’s time!

I’m feeling really motivated because this winter I have seen good results
and I’m thinking about how many results I will see next summer if I start training
now with method and will.

are you ready?

1. swiss ball . domyos  .  2. ipod shuffle . apple  .  3. dega italia international 
swimsuit . boneswimmer  .  4. frog contact lenses case  .  5, 7, 8. nike pro printed 
sports bra - air pegasus - shorts . nike  .  6. rain socks . oysho  .  9. vintage olympic 
kettlebell . xenios

2 commenti:

  1. bello! anche io sto cercando di darmi al fitness.. sono neofita quindi ne ho di strada davanti. spero di non mollare. i completini carini aiutano ;-)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. oh si, soprattutto dopo sei mesi di allenamenti fatti bene, quando te li metti addosso e ti senti davvero una di quelle ragazze che fanno sport in maniera seria!

      Elimina