venerdì 13 aprile 2012

the constructive day…

today, even if is 13, friday, could have been a great day! well, I do not know 
if I have used the right tense… I mean that today two things are happened that 
in the coming days could evolve in something great! I will tell you after tuesday!

for now, just enjoy these beautiful photos by linus lohoff. it’s the pastel 
background that make the difference to me!

oggi, anche se è venerdì 13, potrebbe essere stato davvero un buon giorno! 
si perché oggi sono successe due cose che nei prossimi giorni potrebbero 
evolversi in maniera molto positiva! vi racconterò dopo martedì!

per adesso godetevi queste bellissime foto di linus lohoff. secondo me è il fondo 
pastello che fa la differenza!

1, 2, 3, 4. the constructed picture

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento