mercoledì 22 febbraio 2012

when the night comes…

we look at the stars! we, dreamers…
I love when the night sky is so clear you could see all the stars, especially in summer,
when you could stay outside and admire the cosmic sight! I have always had a
curiousity about stars, moon, and planets… and one xmas I received a beautiful
telescope! what a great present! every child should have one, to learn to dream!
curiosity, not only about astronomy but also astrology…

I have already said I’m a fatalist person… well, I do not read horoscope every day
but if I get the chance I like to read it and and all that kind of thing about destiny, 
influences and so on…I don’t say I believe them but I’m fascinated by…
the idea that everyone of us is under the influence of a star…

maybe that’s why my mother, mrs fr bought me personology - the secret language 
of birthdays book when I was a chid… or I’m fascinated because of that book?!?!


quando arriva la notte… noi guardiamo le stelle! noi, sognatori…
adoro quando il cielo notturno è così limpido da farti vedere tutte le stelle, soprattutto 
d’estate, quando puoi stare all’aperto e ammirare lo spettacolo cosmico! ho sempre 
avuto una certa curiosità per le stelle, la luna e i pianeti… e un natale ho 
ricevuto un meraviglioso telescopio! che regalo stupendo! ogni bambino dovrebbe 
averne uno, per imparare a sognare!
curiosità non solo astronomiche ma anche astrologiche…
ho sempre detto che sono una persona fatalista… non leggo gli oroscopi ogni giorno, 
ma se capita l’occasione, mi piace leggerlo e anche tutte quelle cose che 
riguardano destino, inflenze planetarie, e tutto il resto… non dico che ci credo 
ma mi affascinano… l’idea che ognuno di noi sia sotto l’influenza di una stella…

forse e per questo che quando ero piccola mia madre, la signora fr, mi ha comprato 
personology - il linguaggio segreto delle date di nascita… o viceversa?!


1. the secret language of bithdays . personology  2. celestial umbrella . natura e…
3. super star theatre . starthetare 4. esa kaleido-star . imaginarium  5. bacio . perugina
6. starglobe . natura e…  7. esa telescope . imaginarium  8. costellation hand
embroidered - gemini . miniature rhino

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento