mercoledì 18 gennaio 2012

earth day donation!

yess, my little elephant has had a wonderfull idea!

I was searching for something I could do with my tees, just to make them 
really sustainable, and I found out this initiative called newtrees, promoted by wwf
and googleplant a tree and watch it grow with google earth! it’s really nice ’cos you
make a donation, about 10$ for a tree, and they plant it in indonesia, giving you the
exact coordinate so you could follow his growth!

I’m going to give 1 dollar for each items purchased in my shop! it means
that every ten items I will plant a tree and I’ll show you the certificate
and the coordinate to watch it grow!

I want you to noticed that navigo a vista has yet purchased two items! 
I have bought one too… so are 7 items left to donate the first tree!!
go green curiosetti!

6 commenti:

  1. -6!!!!

    I just bought my Mug!!!

    Can we give to our tree a name?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. yeeeah! of course! and you zia atena could choose the name for the first tree!!
      grazieee!

      Elimina
  2. Ohhhhh...che responsabilitààààà!!!
    Ci penso allora eh...

    (Mi sa che presto passerai a -5...)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ciao cara...ti ho appena mandato una mail all'indirizzo del blog..
    Aspetto tue notizie..

    Baci

    RispondiElimina
  4. I miei bellissimi oggetti by Virr sono arrivato oggi!!! Son stupendi!
    Il primo albero lo nomino io se permettete che ho aperto la caccia e sono anziana :)

    RispondiElimina