lunedì 5 settembre 2011

back home!

and so, here I am! finally at home…

holiday had been not so relaxing and lovely…
do you remember the song roxie sings in chicago: you can like the life you’re living, 
you can live the life you like…

well, not everybody love the life they’re living… the only thing they do is treating 
badly people that are still there for them… life leaves its mark on everybody, 
sometimes deeper than other… and I know it’s very difficult going on smiling… 
but people around you, your sons, your friend… have no way to help you if you 
don’t allow them to.


anyway… this month is orangeand I really don’t like orange!!! I know is an 
energetic, strong, active color, but I alway think that orange tastes tale, don’t you?

yes, I love some orange thing, just like pumpkin, red cats, the warm color of wood, 
the sunset [even if I prefer the twilight], but I usually hate it… 

despite this, I have used orange for many logos during the last few years… 
you will see it soon, in the porfolio section! 

now I wish you good night…
and tomorrow you’ll find out the september moodboard!

love love

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento