lunedì 27 giugno 2011

whales…

the first day of new job is gone! I have worked very hard but with satisfaction…
and I have worked at home! yes because the computer I should use is not arrived
yet so i have to use mine… well… what can I say? che sarà sarà…

but now… I need to eat some good food! 

see you tomorrow! and look at the images up here! do you remember when I told 
you about my little sweet elephant,? when I said that the only animal I could use 
instead of him could be a whale? what do you think about these? giant, slow, 
whimsical, ancestral… so lovely!

hooray for whales!


1. things that are long [detail] . 1canoe2  2. save the date . couturemaps
3. everything is ok . britt hermann  4. whale . cate james  5. illustrated alphabet .
rudolf kurz  6. save our seas . the weathfield  7. six whales . unitedthread

8. blue planet - blue whale by jay ryan . the bird machine

4 commenti:

  1. non so ma se penso alla balena mi viene in mente pinocchio :P
    la 5. è molto significativa ma io adoro la 2.
    si attendono news per il nuovo lavoro :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. voto per la 3 e per la 6!
    Le ho viste in Sud Africa, e sono qualcosa di... beh travolgente direi. Forza della natura allo stato puro

    RispondiElimina
  3. la 6 piace molto anche a me e credo sia davvero spettacolare vederle da vicino °.°

    RispondiElimina
  4. @navigo oh wow! le hai viste davvero?! anche a me piacerebbe tanto!!
    a me piacciono la 6 e la 8…

    RispondiElimina